The Board of Navarre Minerals Limited is committed to the highest standards of ethical behaviour and a corporate governance policy framework commensurate with the company’s size and the nature of its operations.
Corporate governance is the framework of rules, relationships, systems and processes within and by which authority is exercised and controlled in corporations. Corporate governance influences how the objectives of the company are set and achieved, how risk is monitored and assessed, and how performance is optimised.
The Board has adopted several charters and number of policies, which are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
Each document can be viewed by clicking on its title:
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Board Charter
- Audit Committee Charter
- Remuneration & Nomination Committee Charter
- Board Nomination Policy
- Board Performance Review Policy
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Risk Oversight Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Shareholder Communication Policy
- Sustainability and Environment Policy
- Community Engagement Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Anti-Bribery Corruption and Fraud Policy