Navarre Minerals is an ASX listed, Australian-based mineral exploration company searching for gold and copper deposits in Victoria.
Our goal is to create shareholder value through the discovery and development of large low-cost copper and gold production through our exploration successes. We believe this can be achieved by unlocking the gold and copper potential of western Victoria’s emerging and proven mineral corridors.
- Discovery of large low-cost copper deposits in the emerging Western Victoria Copper belt
- Discovery of long-life gold deposits in the proven Stawell gold corridor
- Examination of transformational opportunities.
We have an extensive and strategically positioned exploration portfolio with excellent exposure to gold and copper growth:
- Tandarra gold discovery – located under shallow cover 40km north from the 22 million ounce Bendigo Goldfield. Our partner, Catalyst Metals Limited, has been granted the right to earn a 51% interest in the project by spending $3 million over 4 years.
- Multiple porphyry copper- gold and volcanic hosted massive sulphide targets in the emerging Western Victoria Copper Belt (Miga Arc). Stand-out prospects include Eclipse, Lexington, Pollockdale and Glenlyle.
- Tatyoon gold discovery (part of the Stawell Corridor gold Project) – within short trucking distance of the operating Stawell Gold Mine which is owned by our largest shareholder and leading Victorian gold producer, Crocodile Gold Corp.
Our pathway is built on four pillars:
- Quality assets
- Science to reduce time and cost to discovery
- Growth in resources
- Strength in execution using our outstanding expertise and track-record in exploration, operations and business development