Navarre Minerals is an ASX listed, Australian-based mineral exploration company searching for gold deposits in Victoria.
Our goal is to create shareholder value through the discovery and development of the next generation of multi-million ounce gold deposits through our exploration successes. We believe this can be achieved by unlocking the mineral potential of central and western Victoria’s emerging and proven mineral corridors.
To target gold mineralisation next to multi-million ounce gold deposits by:
- Drill testing the Irvine Gold Project for potential multi-million ounce Stawell-style gold deposits.
- Advancing the high-grade Tandarra Gold Project through farm-out partnerships.
- Examining transformation opportunities.
We have an extensive and strategically positioned exploration portfolio with excellent exposure to gold growth:
- Irvine gold discovery (part of the Stawell Corridor Gold Project) – confirmed Stawell-style gold mineralisation 15kms south of the multi-million ounce Magdala gold deposit.
- Tandarra Gold Piscovery – located under shallow cover 60kms northwest from the Fosterville Gold Mine. Our partner, Catalyst Metals Limited, is earning a 51% interest in the project by spending $3 million by September 2018.
- St Arnaud Gold Project – potential for a Fosterville-style high-grade gold system containing multiple structural targets beneath shallow cover.
Our pathway is built on five pillars:
- Quality assets
- Science to reduce time and cost to discovery
- Growth in resources
- Prosperous community partnerships
- Strength in execution using our outstanding expertise and track-record in exploration, operations and business development